We collect personal information from visitors to this website when you request a specific service, such as our email newsletter, through the use of online forms, and every time you email us your details.
Through the use of first-party and third-party cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies, we receive and store certain information about how you use our websites and when you visit them. This includes information that your browser or device sends to our servers whenever you visit one of our websites. Your browser or device may tell us your internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and connection information such as browser type, version, language, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, operating system, and type of device you are using. When you visit our websites, your browser may also tell us information such as the actions you take on our website, the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website.
User preferences cookies
Our web publishing software saves a cookie on your computer to remember if you prefer us to save your details when you use the comment form or not. This gives you the option to make new comments without reentering your details each time.
Anonymous performance cookies
These cookies are set by third party analytics software, which collects information about the pages visitors go to most often, and if you encounter missing pages or broken links. This information is completely anonymous and it helps us improve how the website works.
Third party cookies
Our website uses third-party tools for media display, social networking etc.We also maintain our own pages on multiple social networking sites and may collect information when you interact with these sites.
These third-parties may also be using cookies to collect anonymous performance analytics like us.
You may choose to provide personal information through your public participation in our open communications tools or other interactive webpages (e.g., blogs, comments, etc.). Such information may be available to anyone who has access to the website.
How to turn cookies off
If you would like to turn off cookies, you can usually do this using your web browser. Click the Help menu in your browser to find out how. Remember that cookies can be essential to the functionality of some websites (e.g online shops and services which you log in to) so make sure you are aware how your favourite websites are using cookies before turning them off for these sites.
Use of the information we collect
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide you website content and other services, support, or information you have requested
- Operate and improve our websites and diagnose related problems
- Personalize our websites and communications to your likely interests and needs
- Send you business messages
- Send you information about us, special offers, and similar marketing information
- Conduct market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Display personalized ads to you across the Internet
- Combine information we collect about you with other public or private information sources in order to provide you with communications that may be relevant to you
- Contact you via telephone to discuss our services and related offers with you
From time to time, we provide information to our customers and potential customers in the form of electronic newsletters/updates. When you subscribe to these updates, you will be added to our mailing list and will receive announcements and information about us. These will be emailed to the address(es) that you provide when you subscribe.
Sharing information collected by us
We work with companies that help us run our business. These companies may provide services such as delivering customer support, processing payments and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies may have access to your personal information as required to help us run our business. They are not permitted to access or use your information for their own purposes.
We may also share your personal information:
- When you have consented to the sharing
- With companies affiliated with us
- With our resellers and other sales partners
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, applicable law, government statute, regulation or other legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or to protect customers, users or our property and security
- To the extent necessary to meet national security, law enforcement, or public interest requirements
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, we sell one of our websites or business units, or all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases, your information may be one of the assets that is transferred
- When we hire companies to help us market our websites and services and provide you with information and offers related to us, including displaying ads to you across the Internet
Information security and storage
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are completely fail proof and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. Your personal information and data files are stored on our servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
Opting out of our communications
You may opt out of receiving certain communications by unsubscribing from the marketing, mailings or newsletters you no longer desire. To unsubscribe, please follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions that are contained within the email, newsletter or other communication that we send to you.
Questions or concerns